TwinflexPro² two wire fire alarm system
A conventional 2-wire fire alarm system is often the natural choice for smaller applications or where budget constraints exist.
Fike’s TWINFLEXpro² 2-wire fire alarm system has long been known for its adaptability and cost-effectiveness within a variety of applications, big or small … making it one of the most flexible products on the market.
Building on those strengths and designed for ease of use and state-of-the-art monitoring, the LPCB-Approved TWINFLEXpro² is the next generation in 2-wire fire alarm reliability.
The reliable fire protection system you can count on
This versatile fire alarm system incorporates Fike’s ASD Multipoint detector using smoke and heat detection with optional built-in sounder, allowing the whole system to be installed using only one pair of wires per zone. That means easier, faster installations AND cost savings.
Using the built-in alarm confirmation feature, until an alarm has been confirmed within an individual area, only that area is evacuated. At the same time, if an alarm is triggered in a common area, the device initiates a full alarm evacuating all surrounding areas. This unique panel feature is vital where two- stage alarms are required.
For example – when an alarm is indicated by an individual detector, the sounder for that device/zone is activated and the control panel carries out the configured number of confirmation checks on that specific zone.
If the alarm is confirmed, the control panel enters the fire state and all additional notification devices are activated throughout the facility. If the detector alarm is rejected, the sounders on the zone are silenced, and the detector in alarm is reset.
For safety, activating a callpoint will override any delays or confirmation settings.
- 4 line x 20 character LCD display
- Ability to differentiate between smoke detector, heat detector or a manual call point alarms
- Alarm confirmation feature
- Available in 2, 4 and 8 zone panel versions
- RS485 connection to up to 8 repeater panels
- Highlighted selection menu
- Event log storing up to 500 events
- 3 enhanced test modes
- Allows detectors and sounders to be installed on the same pair of wires
- Up to 32 devices per zone
- Built-in EOL capability in all devices
- 7 modes of detection
- Zone can be configured to day/night detection mode
- Delay programming options
- 4 or 8 zone panel can now be configured to accept conventional devices on zones 5 to 8 with the optional conventional zone card
- Optional extended battery box with capacity for 2 x 12V 7.0Ah batteries
remote repeater panels
Note: A TwinflexPro repeater is not compatible with the new TwinflexPro2 panel.