SCRD Series Bursting Disc Scored, Forward-acting, High Pressure
The SCRD Series bursting discs are specifically designed for high pressure applications in either liquid or vapour applications. The SCRD Series bursting discs are well suited for minimising leakage and corrosion in pressure relief valves, isolating them from process contaminants.
- Interlocking ring prevents disc slippage at high operating and burst pressures.
- The SCRD Series can be operated as high as 95% of its rated burst pressure, depending on the service conditions.
- Withstands full vacuum in all pressure ratings
- Cross-scored design can be manufactured to be non-fragmenting (specify when ordering).
- Ideal for relief valve isolation when non-fragmenting is specified
- Available in a wide range of materials including 316/316L SST, Nickel 200/201, Monel® 400, Inconel® 600 and Hastelloy® C276. Other materials may be available on request
- Will provide pressure relief at or below its rated burst pressure, even if damaged
|Design||Scored, Forward-acting, High Pressure|
|Size Range||25-600 mm||1 – 24 in|
|Burst Pressure Range||2.4 – 413.7 BARG||35 – 600 PSIG||2.46 – 421.84 KG/CM2|
|Tolerances||±5% of marked burst pressure|
- Heat Exchangers
- Ethylene Reactors
- Liquid-Vapor Separators
- Mining Slurry
- Process Piping
- Double Discs