AD Series Bursting Disc Flat Composite, Forward-acting
The AD bursting disc is designed for protection and /or vacuum protection of atmospheric vessels. The AD-H model is available for sanitary configurations.
- Bursts in either direction at same pressure (1:1 ratio)
- Low burst pressures available, 0.07 barg (1 psig) to 1.03 barg (15 psig)
- Partial vacuum rating without vacuum supports
- No special bursting disc holders necessary (mounts between companion flanges)
- Pre-attached gaskets for easy installation
- Available with CSA approved integral burst indicator
- Standard materials of construction are 316/316L SST top and bottom sections with a fluoropolymer seal.
- Other materials are available upon request
|Design||Flat Composite, Forward-acting|
|Size Range||40 – 600 mm||1.5 – 24 in|
|Burst Pressure Range||0.07 – 1.03 BARG||1 – 15 PSIG||0.07 – 1.05 KG/CM2|
- Atmospheric Storage Tanks
- Low-Pressure Enclosures
- Steam Turbines