SR-H Sanitary Bursting Disc Scored Sanitary , Reverse-acting, Low Burst Pressure
The versatile SR-H is easy to clean (without removing the disc), non-fragmenting, uses no special bursting disc holder and can be used in either gas or liquid applications.
- Supplied with FDA approved, non-replaceable gasket materials
- No special fittings or clamps are required for easy, cost-effective installation.
- Vertical tag to visually confirm proper installation
- Available with optional fluoropolymer liner on process side, electro polish and burst indicator assembly
- Meets 3-A standard
- Standard 12-25 Ra finish; Electro-polishing available, 8-16 Ra finish
- Effective in VALVEGUARD protection of expensive Pressure Relief Valves and Safety Relief Valves
|Design||Scored Sanitary , Reverse-acting, Low Burst Pressure|
|Size Range||40 – 100 mm||1.5 – 4 in|
|Burst Pressure Range||.83 – 9.66 BARG||12 – 140 PSIG||.84 – 9.84 KG/CM2|
|Tolerances||2.76 BARG and below||±5% except 40 PSIG||which is ±2 PSIG/.1 BARG|
- Portable Batch Tanks
- Water for Injection
- Viscous Pastes