SHP-PRO Fire Detection and Fire Protection System Reliable, Conventional Control.
SHP-PRO is THE reliable, conventional fire suppression system for smaller applications. Unmatched in the industry for sheer versatility and ease of installation, this single-hazard control system boasts incredible power and can be easily configured for use within a wide range of industries and fire suppression applications:
- High value asset protection Clean Agent Fire Suppression and Inert Gas Fire Protection
- Building / facility protection Fire Sprinkler and Sprinkler Pre-action Deluge
- Control of both fire sprinkler pre-action / deluge and clean agent fire suppression systems
- Economical Linear Heat Detection which is designed for use in harsh environmental conditions, where maintenance access is in a hazardous area and where detection must be in close proximity to the hazard
That’s complete fire protection using one economical fire suppression panel! Plus, the versatile SHP-PRO fire suppression system is built for easy installation and maintenance. Fike’s SHP-PRO is the leader in conventional fire detection and control.
Look for all the following features and more in your conventional SHP-PRO fire detection / fire suppression system:
- Configurable via dip-switches
- Disable Mode for audible circuits, release circuits and relays
- Alarm and trouble resound
- Selectable 120 or 240VAC power input
- Optional batteries for up to 90 hours of standby power
- Removable door for easy installation
- Up to two Style B initiating device circuits capable of sequential alarm, cross-zone or single detector release operation with an overall system capacity of 50 detectors (25 when both releasing circuits are used)
- Three Style B initiating device circuits capable of monitoring closed contact devices
- Optional Class A module that converts all five initiating device circuits to Style D wiring operation.
- Three Style Y notification appliance circuits rated at 2.0 amps each
- One Agent Release circuit with maximum of 6 ARM III’s and/or depending upon model of SHP PRO ordered one solenoid release circuit that can activate one 24V or two 12V solenoids
- Industrial facilities
- Data centers
- Generator rooms
- Internet service providers
- Office buildings