Lo-V Bursting Disc Bi-directional, Ultralow Burst Pressure
The unique Lo-V bursting disc is designed to relieve undesired pressure conditions in either a forward or reverse acting direction. Depending on how the holder is oriented, the Lo-V disc can perform the tasks of two different bursting discs and is designed to protect processing and storage tanks from implosion or over pressure conditions.
- Unique blade design offers superior opening and flow relief – patent pending.
- 1″ water column minimum burst pressure
- Sanitary and bolt-type configurations
- Compatible with many competitive holder designs
- 3-A approved by independent auditors
- Optional single-direction burst
|Design||Bi-directional, Ultralow Burst Pressure|
|Size Range||75 – 200 mm||3 – 8 in|
|Burst Pressure Range||0.002 – 10.34 BARG||1″ WC – 150 PSIG||0.003 – 10.54 KG/CM2|