Axius SC Bursting Disc Smooth, Reverse-acting, Lowest Burst Pressure
The Axius® SC bursting disc is specifically designed for the stringent sanitary and aseptic requirements of the Biotech and Pharmaceutical industries. Free of any and all indentations, crevices or other design features that may trap process contaminants, the Axius SC CIP/SIP design also makes this bursting disc superior for use in food and beverage applications.
- 95% operating ratio
- Cycling and pulsating duty meets or exceeds industry requirements.
- Constructed of 316/316L SST or Hastelloy C276
- Operates in both gas and liquid applications
- Withstands full vacuum at all catalogue pressures
- Non-fragmenting, and provides an excellent means of isolating relief valves
- Standard 12-25 Ra finish; Electro polishing available, 8-16 Ra finish
- Effective in VALVEGUARD protection of expensive Pressure Relief Valves and Safety Relief Valves
|Design||Smooth, Reverse-acting, Lowest Burst Pressure|
|Size Range||25 – 100 mm||1 – 4 in|
|Burst Pressure Range||.69 – 18.96 BARG||10 – 275 PSIG||.70 – 19.33 KG/CM2|
|Tolerances||± 2 PSIG (15 – 40 PSIG)||± 1 PSIG (<15 PSIG)||± 5% > 40 PSIG|
- Portable Batch Tanks
- Water for Injection