Axius high performance bursting disc Smooth, Reverse-acting, Lowest Burst Pressure
Designed to be used in aggressive chemical and pharmaceutical applications, the reverse-acting Axius® bursting disc is available in corrosion-resistant materials and has the tightest tolerances available. Enjoy cost and efficiency savings with this high performance disc.
- Operate up to 95% of its marked burst pressure for burst pressures over 2.76 barg (40 psig), and up to 95% of the minimum of the burst tolerance at 2.76 barg (40 psig) and below.
- Capable of cycling from full vacuum to 95% operating ratio in excess of 100,000 times, even at the lowest burst pressures available.
- Disc seal and ring material: 316/316L SST, Hastelloy® C276 and Inconel® 625.
- Operates in both gas and liquid applications.
- Can be ordered with an optional FEP or PFA fluoropolymer liner on the process side, minimum burst pressure 2.07 barg (30 psig), maximum temperature 204°C (400°F).
- ASME Certified.
- Effective in VALVEGUARD protection of expensive Pressure Relief Valves and Safety Relief Valves
|Design||Smooth, Reverse-acting, Lowest Burst Pressure|
|Size Range||20 – 300 mm||.75 – 12 in|
|Burst Pressure Range||.48 – 41 BARG||7 – 600 PSIG||.48 – .42 KG/CM2|
|Tolerances||± .07 BARG (.48 – 1.02 BARG)||± .14 BARG (1.03 – 2.76 BARG)||± 5% > 2.76 BARG|
- Cryogenic service and storage
- Liquid-vapor separators
- Heat exchangers
- Double discs